Friday 19 October 2012

Hi!

After some days struggling with some other documents of Batarde Script, most of them written really fast, and getting really confused, because, each scribe did it as they pleased to do it. (that's the beauty of any script called Batarde is not like this is not like that). I did some trials, trying to write fast, actually some good forms showed up, looking forward to apply this on my personal work.

As I was saying, I decided to just keep writing, I did a book A4 size and I've been writing, today Friday I've finish it (just 10 pages) and starting an another one for the following week. For this week I've choosed a text of Eduardo Galeano, called THE RIGHT TO DREAM. once I finish to write that, I guess that I will continue with Eduardo Galeano, I like his words.

During this week also I've been applying some Batarde script on a box, for the even of the 27th of October, where I will also perform, I'll post the pictures after the event, once everything is finished and placed.

I attach the pictures of the first "book" and some samples of "my free gestural batarde" and the first page of Eduardo Galeano that I've just just finished to write.

Have a nice weekend! Tomorrow the calligraphy course, which I'll have 5 new students! Seems that they enjoyed the first lesson and they are going to bring some friends at the course!

Ci vediamo!

The Detail of the page of Eduardo Galeano

On the left side the book of this week, and on the right side the page of Eduardo Galeano

text of Eduardo Galeano

Gestual Batarde "SOLO LOS PECES MUERTOS SIGUEN LA CORRIENTE Y YO UNA MALA BATARDA"
Tre

No comments:

Post a Comment